We forget that everything around us is energy.
From the laptop, I am writing this blog post on to the food that we eat, and our thoughts we think. It’s all energy.
Our emotions and feelings account for different vibrations, which some can sense right away.
It is important to remember that the vibrations we send out are the vibes we get back.
If you throw a ball containing negative, horrible energy to someone, that same ball will bounce back to you. (Law of Karma). Therefore raising our vibrations is super important when we manifest, meditate, and live our lives.
It is essential to focus on raising our vibrations every day. We are all like strong magnets; we attract things each day, good and evil without realizing. The key is to gain control of what we invite based on what we put out into the universe.
One of the biggest mistakes people make when manifesting is not focusing on raising your vibrations daily, and this helps set up our manifestation for success. Raising vibrations strengthens our “core” for living a more meaningful life.
The Law of Vibration states everything is vibrating, and nothing is at rest. Everything around you is vibrating at a different frequency.
Here are some Mind, Body, Soul, and Environmental tips that can help you raise your vibrations depending on which areas need a boost.
- Watch your thoughts daily. It’s essential to write your daily thoughts so you can eliminate the “junk” thoughts. Write a list of your negative thoughts vs. positive thoughts. Watch your thought process and use affirmations to reprogram your subconscious mind.
- Set positive intentions daily. An intention is a goal or a plan – it is something you mean to do. Having no intention is like having your bags packed for a trip, but there’s no destination. Bags packed + Destination = Dream vacation. Make that decision.
- Meditation and visualization. These are a power duo when it comes to manifestation—visualization up levels your manifestations.
- Breathwork. It calms your nervous system and brings you an overall sense of peace. It’s even better if you can go outside for that fresh air.
- Get active. Physical activity allows for blood flow and release of endorphins, which helps in raising our vibes.
- Add good energy to your drinking water and food. Adding good thoughts and energy to drinks and food before consuming will raise the vibration of what you are ingesting.
- Taking a shower or bath. Wash away stress with a shower meditation.
- Gratitude. If you sense yourself feeling low, shift yourself into a grateful mindset.
- Forgiveness. Blame is considered low energy. From a poem :“One should forgive under any injury. It has been said that the continuation of the species is due to man being forgiving. Forgiving is holiness; by forgiveness, the universe is held together. Forgiveness is the might of the mighty. Forgiveness is sacrifice; forgiveness is quiet of mind. Forgiveness and gentleness are the qualities of the self-possessed. They represent eternal virtue.”
- Be Kind and Generous. Anytime you attach to something outside yourself, it lowers your vibration (money, greed, love). Give to charity. Smile at a stranger. Give time to others that need it.
- Love. Spread it.
- Listen to high vibe music. Read high vibe books. Binaural beats and good books shift our thoughts and expose us to new and profound ideologies.
- Connect with Nature. Take a walk. Walk barefoot to ground yourself with mother earth—a high vibing right before meditation.
- Surround yourself with high vibe individuals. Negative people bring down our overall energy.
- De-clutter, organize, fold your clothes! Mess brings stress, so we must tidy up our surroundings. Unfolded clothes also bring on low vibrations.
- Embrace nature. Hug a tree, ground yourself by walk barefoot on the grass.
- Garden. It is challenging but spiritually fulfilling.
I hope these help you tap into your positive vibrations. Remember that with practice, this is a way of life we can all adapt to quickly.
Be kind to yourself and you will notice the difference in no time.
Until Next time, it’s all love from here❤️