The 2020/21 UEFA Champions League group stage fixtures has been unveiled with arch-rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi to battle once again in the group stages this season, after their clubs Juventus and Barcelona were paired together in Group G.
This is an anticipated fixture because it will be the first clash between two all-time greats ever since Ronaldo’s departure from La Liga. It will be a battle of supremacy because both clubs will strive to outdo the other in their bid to top their groups with the highest number of points available.
Both Juventus and Barcelona will face Dynamo Kyiv and Ferencvaros in their group stage. It is highly likely that both clubs are advancing to the knockout rounds because apart from their fixture between each other, the other fixtures will be quite easy.
- Group A: Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzberg, Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter Milan, Borussia Moonchengladbach.
- Group C: FC Porto, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Marseille.
- Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland.
- Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes.
- Group F: Zenit St Petersburg, Borussia Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge.
- Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kyiv, Ferencvaros.
- Group H: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir