Wonder Facts About Beyonce
Beyonce is considered one of the most influential and successful singers on the face of the Earth.
She is also considered American Music Royalty alongside her hubby, Jay-Z.
She is an American singer, song-writer, dancer and actress.
She was born in Houston, Texas. Her rise to fams began from her days as the lead singer of the then famous music group, Destiny’s Child.
Here in this article is 20 amazing Facts about this alpha female;
1) During the rise of Destiny Child, she was a victim of depression due to intense work schedule and media fallout.
2) Her biggest musical idol and influence is Micheal Jackson.
3) Her mother’s maiden name is Beyince. Her name “Beyonce” is a tweaked version of this name.
4) Beyonce has a mix of African, Native American, Irish and French ancestry.
5) When she was 7 years old, she beat teenagers to win a talent show by singing “Imagine” by John Lennon.
6) She is the most nominated woman in Grammy awards history and has won 22 awards both as a solo artiste and as a part of Destiny’s Child
7) While growing up as a kid, other kids made fun of her saying her ears are bigger than her head.
8) Her favourite number is 4. She and her husband, Jay-Z has the Roman numeral of four “IV” tattooed on their fingers.
9) In 2010, she was named the World’s most beautiful woman by People Magazine.
10) Beyonce singing talent was discovered by her teacher who found that when she sang a song, she hit all the high notes.
11) She served as the ambassador of 2012 World’s humanitarian Day.
12) Beyonce and her former Destiny’s Child bandmate, Kelly Rowland, created the Survivor Foundation, which provides relief to victims of natural disasters.
She also built the Knowledge Temenos Place Apartments in the greater Houston area.
13) Some of her famous nicknames are Queen B, Bey B and Princess of Pop.
14) In 2010, Guinness World Records named Beyonce and Jay-Z the highest earning power couple after earning $122 million that year
15) Her pregnancy announcement earned the Guinness World Record of most tweets per second.
16) Two days after her daughter Blue Ivy was born, she topped the billboard charts when her cries were recorded on the Jay-Z song “Glory”.
17) She had a miscarriage before Blue Ivy.
18) She started painting when she was 17 years old and was inspired by Vincent Van Gogh
19) Her style icon is the British supermodel, Kate Moss.
20) Beyonce established the Beyonce Cosmetology Center at the nonprofit Phoenix House in Brooklyn, New York.